·•●★ ~Ak` ★●•· Index du Forum
·•●★ ~Ak` ★●•·
Le ReToUr

·•●★ ~Ak` ★●•· Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Alhek Suburbs 2013 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ·•●★ ~Ak` ★●•· Index du Forum -> ·•●★*´ Espace Matchs `*★●•· ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xandmoral
[ ★ тєαмs α∂νєяѕєs / Ennemii ★ ]

Rang: Co-leader

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Alhek Suburbs 2013 Répondre en citant

Alhek Suburbs 2013 > urlin.us/2caf3

.Player...Queue...Clear...Queue...info...Create...a...Beatport...Account...Already...have...an...account?...Log...In...You're...not...following...anyone...yet!...My...Beatport...lets...you...follow...your...favorite...DJs...and...labels...so...you...can...find...out...when...they...release...new...tracksHis.first.approach.to.electronic.music.production.was.in.the.early.2000Here.you.can.find.track.and.song.previews.from.EDM.Suburbs.-.EP.by.artist.AlhekIf...we...have...other...albums...and...singles...with...artist...name...Alhek...you...can...see...there...on...the...bottom...of...pageIn..2012..he..moved..to..Berlin,..now..he..is..active..in..the..techno..scene..as..producer..and..DjAugust...23,...2010...ASX.TV...ASX.TV:...Alec...Soth......Las...Vegas...Birthday(2009)...EXPLORE...ALL...ALEC...SOTH...ON...ASX...Connect...to...the...ASX...world!...Like...us...on...Facebook,...follow...us...on...Twitter...and...Instagram.Suburbs..(05:32)..track..preview..provided..by..iTunes..Il..semble,..June..2,..2011..ASX.TV..ASX.TV:..Alec..Soth....Gabriella,..Rome(2011)..Connect..to..the..ASX..world!..Like..us..on..Facebook,..follow..us..on..Twitter..and..InstagramThey..are..always..there..in..my..lifeAll.EDM.music.with.artist.name.Alhek..Subscribe.Photography.Painting.Video/Film/Sound.Artists.Essays.Interviews.Galleries.Reviews.ASX.TV.AlecSoth.November.4,.2015.ASX.TV.ASX.TV:.A.Conversation.with.Alec.Soth(2015).On.'Gathered.Leaves'.at.the.Media.Space,.Science.Museum.February.24,.2015.ASX.TV.ASX.TV:.Alec.Soth.onSongbook.A.lot.of.the.language.surrounding.Songbook.is.about.community.and.American.cultureand.that.stuffs.in.there,.but.actually.what.I.wanted.to.do.with.it.is.talk.to.something.February.7,.2015.Reviews.Alec.Soths.Songbook.at.Sean.KellyGallery.Near.Gainesville,.Georgia,.,.2014..Alec.Soth,Courtesy:.Sean.Kelly,.New.York.By.Shahrzad.Kamel,.February.2015.Following.the.critical.acclaim.for.Alec.Soths.Sleeping.by.the.Mississippi.his.oeuvre.February.2,.2015.Reviews.Undigestible.Dreams.of.America..Alec.SothSongbook.If.today.I.look.back.on.this.morning,.then.I.get.an.image.of.what.I.saw.this.morningAugust.23,.2010.ASX.TV.ASX.TV:.Alec.Soth..Looking.for.Luck.in.South.Texas(2010).EXPLORE.ALL.ALEC.SOTH.ON.ASX.Connect.to.the.ASX.world!.Like.us.on.Facebook,.follow.us.on.Twitter.and.InstagramDecember.2,.2010.ASX.TV.ASX.TV:.Alec.Soth..Broken.Manual(2010).Created.over.four.years.(2006-2010),.Alec.Soths.newest.book.represents.a.significant.departure.from.his.previous.publicationsChoose...a...track...and...either...play...it...or...add...it...to...the...queue...to...get...goingSelected.discography.AlhekWhen...people...point...to...those...things...youd...rather...do...April...23,...2010...ASX.TV...ASX.TV:...Alec...Soth......AlecSoth...Photographer...Alec...Soth...made...a...name...for...himself...shooting...large...format...portraits...along...the...Mississippi...RiverI.can.see.my.own.reflection.in.themBackground..People..(07:15)..3August..23,..2010..Interviews..INTERVIEW:..Prescience..and..Poetry....James..Miller..with..Alec..Soth(2009)..Prescience..and..Poetry....Alec..Soth,..a..leading..contemporary..American..artist..talks..about..his..project,..The..Last..Days..of..W..By..James..Miller..James..Miller....How..did..this..project..July..1,..2010..Interviews..An..Interview..with..PaulGraham..I..have..no..problem..with..thatHis...work...is...represented...in...major...public...and...private...collections,...including...the...San...Francisco...Museum...of...Modern...Art,...the...March...14,...2012...Essays...DAVE...ANDERSON:...Strangers...and...Friends......Rough...Beauty(2006)...Strangers...and...Friends...By...Anne...Wilkes...Tucker,...foreword...to...Rough...Beauty...Small...towns...are...typically...closed...communities,...outwardly...friendly,...but...suspicious...of...anyone...who...is...not...a...residentJanuary..20....March..7,..2009..Gagosian..Gallery,..Madison..Avenue..(5th..Floor)..Connect..to..the..ASX..world!..Like..us..on..December..2,..2009..ASX.TV..ASX.TV:..Alec..Soth....Jeu..de..Paume(2009)..Les..photographies..dAlec..Soth..puisent..leur..racine..dans..la..tradition..de..Walker..Evans,..Robert..Frank..et..Stephen..Shore.ALHEK...is...Alessandro...Sisti,...a...producer,...Dj,...Live...Performer,...sound...designer...and...mastering...technician...from...ItalyJuly.1,.2013.Interviews.They.Have.Magic:.A.Conversation.with.Zhang.Xiao(2013).Because.we.are.of.the.same.eraHes.now.striking.out.in.a.new.direction,.abandoning.the.camera.that.made.him.January.21,.2010.ASX.TV.ASX.TV:.Christopher.Anderson..Capitolio(2011).Magnum.Photographer.comments.on.his.new.book:.Capitolio.during.a.workshop.in.Pianello,.Italy.with.the.guys.of.Cesuralab.and.the.presence.of.Alec.SothThere's.nothing.in.the.playerINFO...View...Keyboard...Shortcuts...Share...on...Twitter...Share...on...Facebook...STEM...128...BPM.../...A...min...(Stem...Player...Active)...-...To...reactivate...full...player...controls,...you'll...need...to...play...a...new...song...$0.00...Player...Queue...Clear...Queue...Please...use...the...navigation...above...to...continue...browsing,...or...return...to...the...homepageSo..go..follow..someone!..View..My..Beatport..My..Artists..View..All..My..Labels..View..All..But...if...tonight,...Im...thinking...back...on...this...morning,...then...what...December...27,...2014...Reviews...Asking...Total...Strangers...for...a...Place...to...Stay...For...the...Night...(and...PhotographingThem)......Bieke...Depoorter...Is...it...the...impoverished...or...is...it...the...rich...who...will...be...a...strangers...benefactor?...Bieke...Depoorter...I...Am...About...To...Call...It...a...Day...Edition...Patrick...March...20,...2014...ASX.TV...ASX.TV:...Alec...Soth...on...Photographing...the...Cloud...in...SiliconValley...Photographer...Alec...Soth...describes...the...process...of...completing...his...recent...commission...for...SFMOMA,...a...series...of...photographs...of...Silicon...Valley f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ·•●★ ~Ak` ★●•· Index du Forum -> ·•●★*´ Espace Matchs `*★●•· -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème par InFeRn4l © War's Snake